1.The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Busses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams etc.; However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
2. Passengers are requested to arrive at the boarding point at least 15 min. before the scheduled time of departure.
3. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
a.)A copy of the ticket. (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail.)
b.)Identity proof. (Driving license, student ID card, company ID card, passport, PAN card or voter ID card).
4. Unless it is explicitly mentioned on the ticket, neither Ticket Simply nor any of its travel partners take the responsibility of picking up passengers at their places. The passengers should reach at the mentioned office 15 min. before the scheduled travel.
5. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods or property of the passengers and accident.
6. The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or other reasons beyond the control of the company.
7. The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Under such circumstance passengers will be intimated through email/phone as soon as possible and the ticket amount will be refunded. No passenger will be taken on the wayside. Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owner’s risk subjected to the acceptance by Travel partner.
8. The tickets booked through Travel partner are cancellable on their respective portals.
9. The cancellation refund will be transfered to your respective bank accounts.
10. Video and Air conditioning in the buses is not guaranteed.
11.The cancellation refund will also be provided as a cash coupon with an expiry time of one year. You can use this cash coupon anytime with in that one year to do any further bookings.
12. Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation.The amount will be credited in your account with in 8 to10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5%.